- Acid-Proof Flux Brush: The best choice for applying both solid and liquid fluxes to copper, zinc, galvanized steel, lead and many other metals before soldering.
- Stainless Steel Brush: Ideal for removing oxidation from material and joints before soldering. An angled head provides better leverage while the durable bristles will last through many projects.
- Sal Ammoniac Block: Used to clean the tips of soldering irons or soldering coppers that have lost their ability to wet to solder, as well as in the soldering of stained-glass windows. Sal-ammoniac blocks are composed of the mineral ammonium chloride, an effective cleaner.
- Acid-Proof Flux Brush$1.00
Six inch long Acid-proof flux brushVIEW PRODUCT
- Sal Ammoniac - 1/2 lb. Block$14.90
Cleans carbon and solder buildup from soldering iron tips and soldering coppers.VIEW PRODUCT
- Stainless Steel Welder's Brush$4.40
US-made welder bent handle style toothbrush for removing oxide coatings and contamination.VIEW PRODUCT